Dangeresque: The Roomisode Triungulate is a point-and-click adventure game with the cast of Homestar Runner set in the in-universe movie franchise Dangeresque. It is a remake and expansion of the 2008 Flash game Dangeresque hosted on homestarrunner.com. This release features new graphics and full voice acting performed by Matt Chapman. Players take on the role of the titular crooked cop Dangeresque ("played" by Strong Bad). The game is segmented into three "roomisodes" wherein Dangeresque must get out of a jam with his trademark attitude and adventure game logic:
- Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque - The original Flash game. Dangeresque appeases the Chief by making an unsolved case file appear solved.
- Roomisode 2: The Intersection of Doom & Boom - The canceled sequel to the Flash game, now finished. Dangeresque must defuse a bomb planted in his precious Dangecaresque.
- Roomisode 3: Keep My Enemies, Loser - Brand new content. Dangeresque is forced into working security for his archnemesis, Perducci, in the crime boss's restaurant.
The player has three verbs with which to experiment: Dangeresque can look at, talk to, or get/use any object or character highlighted. He can also attempt to use an inventory item. Combining items is not possible, though Dangeresque will comment if the player tries to do so. The player is encouraged to do as much as possible with a scoring system that counts to a maximum number of points. However, the tutorial warns players that this is assuredly not worth the effort. Dangeresque can fail to accomplish his goals, resulting in unique game over cutscenes. Afterwards, though, Dangeresque is put right back where he was, and indeed viewing the game over screens awards points.
Featured characters include:
- Strong Bad as Dangeresque: The aviator-clad antihero who fights crime his own way and doesn't play by the rules. He frequently finds reasons he has to jump.
- The Chief: Dangeresque's unseen boss who's had just about enough guff. He was created for the original Flash release.
- Coach Z as Renaldo: Dangeresque's faithful partner. Once again, he finds himself in mortal danger.
- Strong Sad as an Electrician: Blocks Dangeresque's progress until the latter can do his job for him. Strong Sad also reprises his role as the stunt double.
- The King of Town as Perducci: Dangeresque's greatest foe who now manipulates his enemy towards his own ends.
- Strong Mad as Killingyouguy: Perducci's minion who will live up to his namesake if Dangeresque doesn't comply.
- The Cheat as Waitre D: The waiter at Perducci's restaurant. Perducci apparently trusts him with his life.
- Homestar Runner as Dangeresque Too: The confusingly-named ally of the "first" Dangeresque.
- The above characters and others also appear in cameo roles and references throughout the game.